Wet ones antibacterial hand and face wipes, fresh scent - 40 ea.

Quick Overview
Wet ones antibacterial hand and face wipes, fresh scent - 40 ea.Wet ones antibacterial hand and face wipes have a mild antibacterial cleansing solution that kills germs while moisturizing your...
Title

$6.42

Wet ones antibacterial hand and face wipes, fresh scent - 40 ea.

Wet ones antibacterial hand and face wipes have a mild antibacterial cleansing solution that kills germs while moisturizing your skin. Antibacterial, wet towelettes with natural aloe. Keep hands and face free from germs and harmful bacteria. Thick, soft and strong wipes are a great solution when soap and water aren't available. Mild antibacterial solution kills 99.99% of germs. Enriched with skin-conditioning aloe. Canister fits standard car cup holders. Keep hands and face free from germs and harmful bacteria Thick, soft and strong wipes are a great solution when soap and water aren't available Mild antibacterial solution kills 99.99% of germs Enriched with skin conditioning aloe Canister fits standard car cup holders Specification.

Active Ingredients :

Benzethonium Chloride (0.3%) (Topical Antibacterial)

 

Inactive Ingredients :

Water, SD Alcohol 40, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Potassium Sorbate, Quaternium 52, Fragrance, PEG 60 Lanolin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA.

Direction: 

Pull tab and remove large cover. Insert triangular threading loop through slits in cover. Do not push finger through opening. Thread first sheet in center of roll through loop. Replace cover. Pull loop back through opening. Pull each sheet up and slightly to the side. Adults and children 2 years and over - Use on hands and face to clean and refresh allow skin to air dry. Children under 2 years - ask a doctor before use.
 

 

Warning : 

For external use only. Do not use over large areas of the body, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and continues for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Image may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.