Radius - Intelligent Toothbrush 2 Replacement Heads Medium Bristles

Quick Overview
Radius - Intelligent Toothbrush 2 Replacement Heads Medium Bristles Replacement Heads weigh only 7% of the total toothbrush and save you from throwing away the other 93% of a toothbrush...
Title

$7.45

Radius - Intelligent Toothbrush 2 Replacement Heads Medium Bristles

Replacement Heads weigh only 7% of the total toothbrush and save you from throwing away the other 93% of a toothbrush or wasting fuel attempting to return to seller. Heads are made of surgical grade nylon and have 75% more tufts than ordinary toothbrushes. Contains 3,000 fine and polished DuPont Tynex nylon bristles. The bristles radiate out from the head to give soft massage to sensitive gum tissue and excellent plaque removal. Heads last about 3 months of average use and are discarded after use, like a razor blade.

 

 

Direction :

Pull old head out of handle with firm tug.  Insert new head firmly into hole in desired direction for Right or Left Hand user (*Bump of handle should face up in correct hand).  Place pea-sized portion of toothpaste on bristles and brush teeth in circular motion away from gums.

 

Warning :

Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.

 

Image may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.